Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"that dress does absolutely no justice to your curves"

I have a best, best friend and to think of never knowing her sinks my stomach equivilant to Titanic proportions. The one person who knows EVERY dirty secret and everything about me, who knows who i am just as i do and who picks me up even when i make the stupidest decisions. She is brutally honest and she truly loves me back.
I love her as i love my family (even they consider her family), unconditionally and free of any prejudice or judgement. I call her Peanut Butter because she is my Plan B if i take the path of a single life. It doesn't leave much up to the imagination to guess my nickname to counter hers.
We made a pact to die old together. I can't believe i have a friend to spend my life with. I couldn't get by without her, not after 10 years with her fighting on my team, right or wrong in the battle.
I can't express a bigger love for her because it's not possible to explain how much she has meant to me throughout our friendship. I've been very fortunate to have wonderful friends but, she shines above them all.
i don't know why i feel so much love for her right now, she's just been so good for me the past few months and i for her.
i have no shame in my cheesy ramblings of appreciation and seemingly border-lining homosexuality. My life would be lonely without her and i'd have no one to tell me i looked fat in that dress.
She's music to me in the physical form and i love her more than any words could ever justify. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment