Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Plaguing Thoughts

Are people all over the world lonely? With my thoughts built amongst the pillars of philosophy - everything must be determined - must be explained - must be entirely examined: to it's tiniest fragments. The marrow of my existence lies in analyzing EVERYTHING. I have so much growing up to do. I have yet to outgrow my disgust in human beings. Did all great thinkers and philosophers battle this as i do now? I want to accept this all, i do but, it's not so simple as wanting. It's understanding and i do not. I do not understand lack of common courtesy - lack of concern - lack of manners - lack of accepting (a failure of my own). I find disgust in myself but i constantly work at overcoming what makes my stomach churn. Why do people not work at being better people? Why are most people entirely self-centered? We can all be, sure but, why is everyone's basis of comparison of their own stature? How do we do right by everyone while still doing right by our selves?
There is no perfect person but their are ideal standards that can be widely accepted. And they start with understanding. And here i am back at my own front door. How do i get in? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment