Saturday, July 31, 2010

considering adoption

Soooo, in a blur of dark folk music the past 7 months and, the songs i've been writing recently in it's presence, i've decided to buy a violin... A cheap, good-for-nothing one that will probably break the first week i have it.
It's $40 for a piece of shit that will make all of my dreams come true. I looked around at banjo's (coveted for 3.5 years now!) and still, they're more than i'm willing to throw down in times of a dry money well.
So between my grandparent's piano, a violin, my ukulele and my guitar, i'm hoping to make some magic happen.
Buuuuuut, we'll see.
I have a feeling that i really will grow in to the eccentric that lives in a studio apartment with 9 cats, 39 intruments and, a typewriter.
I fear i will not be missed until i'm dead.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Craig's List? Just a thought.

    "it truly doesn't get more uncharming than me."

    It's a statement that could bear elaboration. I suspect you're prejudiced though.

    ReplyDelete