Thursday, July 15, 2010

more circles

So, i've decided to quit smoking. At lunch yesterday with my dad for his bday, i saw a waitress smoking and she looked disgusting and i decided that it was time to work towards my goal of quitting smoking by 25. Well, each day is closer to 25 and i'm up to at least 2 packs a week. I don't want to look as disgusting as this woman did. She was overweight, unhealthy, unattractive and the cigarette didn't help. Plus, i'm not going to lie that vanity has nothing to with it, i'd like to age well like my mother and grandmother. I already look 18 yrs old at 24, so i know i've got the genes.
In other tedious updates; i called about a house sitting job advertized in the paper and through a brief set of questions was asked my height and weight. Um, huh?
I didn't relaize you could legally ask people that question. I guess it's okay to discriminate when it's your own money? And the man that called wasn't even the owner of the home, he was someone who worked for them. My great luck.
Still confused on what to do with my life and idling in that strange murkiness pre-big decision. Why is starting your life on the right path so difficult? I thought figuring out what you truly wanted to do was the hard part? But now that i know, everything is more confusing. I guess because i see all that's pulling me away from it and can't seem to set it right. I thought mid-twenties was supposed to be the time of my life. I just feel like i've done nothing and all the time i've been doing what i want has only landed me in the field of late bloomers and the colors are faded :(
I'm not bored, just impatient.
Hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment