Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Diamond Blogs

Soooo, i finally found one of the David Bowie biographies i was looking for.



Soooo, i kind of set the Janis Joplin book aside to collect dust while i read about my number one sexy man.
I feel something strange happening inside of me. Does this happen to everyone who really dives in to the depths of David Bowie? All i wanna do is drown in the lyrical warmth of David Bowie. I wanna read page after page of his life and twirl around in our similarities until i feel like we're cosmically connected (our birthday is one day apart... see, i'm a creeper). Diamond Dogs has become a new favorite on my ipod and Big Brother and Rock N' Roll With Me get rewound every time they come 'round.
I think i'm going in to some type of hazy spendor of strangeness and beauty and art and music and performing. It's a very crazy world to find yourself yet, it's so easy to understand. But see, that's the magic of David Bowie, the ability to make your contradictions seem parallel. Oh madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment