Sunday, September 05, 2010

eatin' grapes

I can't seem to shake this strange feeling growing from my bones. I find myself in utter seclusion bonding with Nietzsche and shunning everyone else. As arrogant as this may sound, i need someone who actually understands me, who "confirms" my questions of society, philosophy and psychology. Not that i don't have anyone in my life like that but, they're not always around and not always so willing to hash it out with me.
Nietzsche, he "understands" things in my head that i can't even seem to verbalize. I love him in ways i'll never love a living human being and because of that, i don't feel guilty for hiding away with him and shutting everyone else out. But, the part of me that functions in my generation nags at the idiosyncrasy - social akwardness. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment