Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Observation of Natural Supidity

Okay, so here i am, blogging at Starbucks. Though it's only because i work here so i don't really qualify as a wifi hipster but, nonetheless...
The past few months, as i've come to terms with my intelligence and really embraced it and let go of my inner modesty; i've found how easy it is to really get inside of people's mind's. How you can steer them in to a reaction or cause them to fall in to certain self-inflicted pattern. It's like narrowing down a set of results for an individual and pushing them towards one. It's like being an intermediate chess player and battling a first timer. You make a move and study theirs and find patterns and yeah... you get it; you win. I don't know how not to do these things. It's not to be mean or cruel or make people feel stupid. i wear my mask well "what is profound loves masks; what is most profound even hates image and parable. Might nothing less than the opposite be the proper disguise for the shame of a god?" i act like a complete vapid idiot around my peers. Only those closest to me know how my brain truly is.
I simply do this to study. People wouldn't open up to me if they knew i analyzed everything that happened around me, if they knew i was studying everything THEY did and used them in my experiments. Everyone is a test subject.
So, here at work, it's the perfect place. Especially since there are only 10 employees at my job. It's fantastic. It's the most incredible opportunity to study and test hypothesis. Espcially when everyone here is comfortable in the environment.
One individual i work with doesn't want to listen to other people whine but will gladly let her flood gates down and employ her pity parade at the first sign opportunity. All you have to do is ask her :)
So i do and then, i'll steer the conversation into someone else whining and she's all over bashing them like white on rice for their complaining. Oh, it's just so fantastic. It's studying the way people percieve themselves. How can she actually not see that she bares the same irritating qualities as the person she's criticizing?!?!
How? Perception is what makes everything... well, everything.
Okay, if i don't stop, i'll never stop.
G'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment