Saturday, January 29, 2011

Black Happiness

I think i've entered some dark portal of my mind. My sarcasm has turned to cynicism and whatever scrap i was clinging to of the person i was prior to this one seems to have deteriorated. i can't really say i'm unhappy nor can i say that i'm happy. I'm pretty numb to everything - no satisfaction to be had. I've readjusted my point of view and still have only stayed "steady" by the skin of my teeth.
Each day berates my optimism with a new enigma. My time is pressed between frustration and repression and the only benefit of being conscious is that at the end of the day, i can elude it all by sleep.
I can't say that i'm horribly depressed but it seems that all creative apertures have been sealed. I have no problem waiting but the weight of the days cumber me with more conflicting thoughts. I truly feel as if i'm losing my mind. The only remedy is dark folk music filled with black happiness and dark, cheeky harmonies.
It's all temporary but the wait is brutal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. How are you? I don't now any think about dark corners of mind.

    Did you ever hear that islam let men to beat their wives? I invite you to see my new post: Wife beating is not allowed in Islam in any case!

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete