Friday, January 07, 2011

Trashy Love Glitter

10 years of loving someone and it still happened - that warm, velvety feeling that washes over you when you know you're in love. I know, i know but, it hasn't happened in so long. Not the same way it stuck me last night. Just lying there, thinking about "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" about how Tereza couldn't sleep without touching Tomas. I'm a person who's mind starts spinning the second my head touches the pillow. But, last night, i shared a pillow and felt myself washed over in a warm glow pulsating through the minor contact of my hand on Matt's back. I also found myself doing one of those ever-creepy-girl things where i modified my breathing so i could breathe in his scent when he exhaled. It's really not as psycho-bitch as it sounds but, i'd do no good defending my honor in accusations because i'd be uncomfortable if someone told me that.
It's an incredible feeling and yes, i'll write all about it until it's passed because i know this won't last forever, not this feeling. This relationship has a lot of potential and opportunities for all kinds of faces of love but, this specific feeling will eventually only come in spurts and because of that, i will litter these cyber-pages with all my trashy love glitter.
Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment