Sunday, August 08, 2010

Fatal Flaws

I listen to music at least, and, this is no stretch; at least 12-16 hours every day. So, it should come as no surprise that a lyric will come across my ears that tickles a nerve that needs relaxing. This time it was in a song by The Shins, "Gone For Good". The Shins, previously neglected due to my dislike for a good portion of indie music, have wormed their way on to my ipod. Anyway, not to stray, the lyric?
"I find a fatal flaw in the logic of love and go out of my head, you love a sinking stone..."
I think i've listened to that one line about 37 times today. Not counting but, that would be a rough estimate based on my stupid obessesion with replaying 3 seconds of any song i see fit to my situation.
This a secret obsession that i do believe only one other human being is aware of and i'm pretty sure he's forgotten so that leaves anyone who reads this.
Other than that, i have nothing much to say.
Also, i am a crazy person, truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment