Thursday, August 26, 2010

circles

The past few days, i've been hiding from people. Though physically present, i find myself on autopilot dwelling in deeper thought. There really is no escape from being in this place of my mind, it simply needs to run it's course. But, while i'm always striving for happy - above content, it seems content is the only sturdy ground i have found recently. And in that, i find myself unhappy but, not in a sense that i'm suffering. It's routine. I am not a person who conditions themselves to routine. It's tedious and unfulfilling and unnatural.
For example: though i like my job and enjoy the people i work with; when i'm there, something doesn't seem right about it.
Something doesn't seem right about working almost everyday. I want to learn during my short time here on this earth. I want to observe and study and learn things; know things.
People say there is no other way but, by what means of comparrison do we have to validate this? I fear feeling this way will eventually leave me lonley but then i ask myself, "By what means of comparrison do i have to validate this?"
What else have i ever done?

No comments:

Post a Comment