Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Eighth Circle of Hell

So… went to the Cracker Barrel initiation. Was sworn in and worshiped for taking the shitty job at such an age of responsible adulthood. There are some perks to working there, but the overall gash in my dignity is of no value to be compensated by amazing benefits and a weekly paycheck. The pastel hell I will now become familiar with bears no repentance towards my shriveled soul.
Sigh.
I am, however, thankful for the job so I can start saving money to move to Arizona by June or July. At which point I can transfer to another Cracker Barrel and endure the country-style wooden ship amongst the Easter-colored sea of atrocity.
Well, this is one ship I will not being going down with.


Feel the burn:

Ever wondered what's on the menu in Hell?


























Try traveling to Hell with this handbasket
























Feeling left out? Don't worry, everyone benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment