Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The fact is, i'm entirely crazy.

I am a crazy female.
Fortunately, i know who i am and who i want to be.
Unfortunately, i feel i'm nowhere close to becoming the person i see myself growing in to. Not that i'm worried about not becoming her but, you know, when?
I guess it's that mid-20's crisis that seems to ring a familiar bell but, you rarely hear about it.
I wish it was as simple as that God damned Cinderella. Where the fuck is my Fairy Godmother? Pft.
In the mean time, i have music and writing and that keeps me content. It hit me a few months back after buying a Jean-Paul Satre book, that i'm in complete control of whoever i want to be. And it later came to me that the only restaints are mental assuming you have no physical setbacks.
I write about that alot, perhaps not here but in my own, personal journal.
It seems vital to repeat that so when i go back through and read the uncharming things that i encounter in my mental battles, i remember that it's all up to me.
No one can have the best of me.
And so, i end this with;
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment