Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"One thing you can't hide, is when you're crippled inside"

Are all men terrible people beneath their layers?
Is their nothing at their core other than primitive instincts and the ability to shed thier affection like skin? Why are women so emotional?
Is there some middle ground that i'm simply missing? I don't know how to not feel or think these things. It's all a mess of colors inside my head that i can't seem to decipher and it plagues me constantly and refuses to let up.
The weight of it pushes my relationship futher into the wet sand and i have no ground to sturdy myself on. I'm going down with it and my dignity is at an all time low. I think. That, i'm not so sure of.
But seriously! What the hell is this? Does it ever get easier or do relationships keep running these circles around each other? 'Cause quite honestly, i'm pretty sure i can't handle this much longer. My mental state now relies entirely on the state of my relationship. And i feel pathetic. I'm a strong, opinionated woman but my weakness is the on perosn i love and i care nothing about myself when he's around.
What does one make of that?
AUGH!
Fugg it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment