Sunday, May 09, 2010

"What if it was everyone... singing to this song?"

Toilet dancing. A new phrase i most recently created. Literally within just seconds.
You see, i fidget on the toilet. It's the strangest thing. I didn't notice it until mid-peepee-dance, pre-toilet sitting. I thought to myself, "Hm, how odd that i shift awkwardly while i'm pissing."
This has no direct effect on my aim, for all those concerned or even still reading this gibberless (oh, that's two phrases!).
I feel odd in my head, most obviously.
This is all a true story, i really do fidget on the toilet.
I live by a paraphrased statement with no direct reference to my 1st created phrase. The first time i read it, i felt that warm gushiness of understanding and relief.
It says;
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music"
It's very true. Those who don't understand me seem to think i'm odd or goofy, i'm really not though. I just have opinions and share things that, though insignificant, are always welcomed... i think?
No matter, i can't explain how that ridiculous quote penetrates my life so deeply. But it is, however, paraphrased from Nietzsche, so perhaps the meaning lies deeper than it's cheeky words and i'm the wiser for understanding it.
Who knows?
Better yet, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment